February 21, 2019 – Tokyo Raiders
You Should Know
We have summarized the basic information on products, solutions and services for this industry clearly structured on specific industry portals.
Automatic Tire Inflator
- Generates nitrogen from your compressed air
- Internal nitrogen storage tank
- Auto-start inflation
- Automatic zero drift adjustment Remain at last setting
- Audible and visual end of the cycle signal indicators
- Self-diagnostic features
- Vandal resistant mechanical switches
- Large back light LCD display
- 2 Nos.*8M/26ft standard hoses with single clip-on closed chuck
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Nitrogen purge and fill cycle (N2P)
- Nitrogen purity test port
- Adjustable over pressure setting (OPS)
- Adjustable number of cycles
- Adjustable lower purge pressure limit
- 2 air outlets allow simultaneous inflation of up to 2 tires
- 1 Nos. Nitrogen Outlet to connect the unit and your tire inflation gun
E-1135B-N2P Operation Steps:
- Set final target pressure using the + and - buttons. The LCD screen will show the target pressure.
- Connect air hose(s) to tire valve stem(s).
- FOR TOP-OFF ONLY: Push the “FILL/PURGE” button once.
- FOR NITROGEN CONVERSION: Push and hold the “FILL/PURGE” button for 2 seconds until the LCD screen shows “N2P”.
- When unit “beeps” and the LCD screen flashes the target pressure, tyre inflation is complete.
Technical Data Summary And Features
- Rugged and durable diecast aluminium enclosure
- Fully automated, fully programmable, micro-processor controlled conversion system
- Suit for: Car, Light Truck *
- Dimensions: (Height*Width*Depth) 290mm*230mm*120mm 11.4"*9.1"*4.7"
- Net Weight : 4kg/8.8lbs
- Gross Weight: 6.5kg/14.3lbs
- Packing Size :(Height*Width*Depth) 170mm*500mm*290mm 6.7"*19.7"*11.4"
- Power Requirement : 100-240Vac 50/60HZ
- Power Consumption : 10VA
Operating Temperature Range: -20℃/-4°F to 70℃/158°F
- MaxInletAir/Nitrogen Supply : 145PSI /10bar /1000kPa
- Operating Range: 5-102PSI/0.3-7bar/35-700kPa
- Over Pressure Setting Range: 0-29PSI/0-2.0bar/0-200kPa
- Accuracy : ±1PSI/0.07bar/7kPa
- Resolution : 1PSI/0.1bar/5kPa
- Units of Measurement : PSI/bar/kPa