February 22, 2019 – Tokyo Raiders
You Should Know
We have summarized the basic information on products, solutions and services for this industry clearly structured on specific industry portals.
Automatic Tire Inflator
- Auto-start inflation
- Automatic zero drift adjustment
- Remain at last setting
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Audible and visual end of the cycle signal indicators
- Large backlight LCD display
- Vandal resistant mechanical switches
- Suits Standard nitrogen bottle/Direct nitrogen supply from
- 1 Nos.*10M/32.8ft standard hose with single clip-on open type chuck
- Options available:
- Set final target pressure using the + and – buttons. The LCD screen will show the target pressure.
- If using OPS option, set OPS pressure.
- Connect air hose to tyre valve stem.
- When unit “beeps” and the LCD screen flashes the target pressure, tire inflation is complete.
- If tire has zero pressure, and when using the OPS function, the “FILL” button must be pressed to commence inflation.
- Rugged and durable diecast aluminium enclosure
- Fully automated, fully programmable,micro-processor controlled conversion system
- Suit for: Car, Light Truck *
Technical Data Summary
- Dimensions (Height*Width*Depth): 290mm*230mm*120mm 11.4"*9.1"*4.7"
- Net Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Gross Weight: 6.5kg/14.3lbs
- Packing Size: (Height*Width*Depth) 170mm*500mm*290mm 6.7"*19.7"*11.4"
- Power Requirement: 100-240Vac 50/60HZ
- Power Consumption: 10VA
- Operating Temperature Range: -20℃/-4°F to 70℃/158°F
- Max Inlet Air/Nitrogen Supply: 145PSI /10bar /1000kPa
- Operating Range: 5-102PSI/0.3-7bar/35-700kPa
- Accuracy: ±1PSI/0.07bar/7kPa
- Resolution: 1PSI/0.1bar/5kPa
- Units of Measurement: PSI/bar/kPa