February 21, 2019 – Tokyo Raiders
You Should Know
We have summarized the basic information on products, solutions and services for this industry clearly structured on specific industry portals.
Nitrogen Generator E-1135-N2P
- Generates nitrogen from your compressed air
- 50L/13.2gal (us) internal nitrogen storage tank
- Auto-start inflation
- Automatic zero drift adjustment
- Remain at last setting
- Audible and visual end of the cycle signal indicators
- Self-diagnostic features
- Vandal resistant mechanical switches
- Large back light LCD display
- 1 Nos.*10M/32.8ft standard hose with single clip-on open type chuck
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Nitrogen purge and fill cycle (N2P)
- Nitrogen purity test port
- Adjustable over pressure setting (OPS)
- Adjustable number of cycles
- Adjustable lower purge pressure limit
- 1Nos Nitrogen Outlet to connect the unit and your tyre inflation gun
E-1135-N2P Operation Steps:
- Set final target pressure using the + and - buttons. The LCD screen will show the target pressure.
- Connect air hose to tyre valve stem.
- FOR TOP-OFF ONLY: Push the “FILL/PURGE” button once.
- FOR NITROGEN CONVERSION: Push and hold the "FILL/PURGE” button for 2 seconds until the LCD screen shows “N2P”.
- When unit “beeps” and the LCD screen flashes the target pressure, tyre inflation is complete.
E-1135B-N2P Technical Data Summary
E-1135-N2P Main Features:
- Converts the tire to Nitrogen at the touch of a button
- *Auto-Start Inflation * .
- Over Pressure Setting (OPS).
- Single Tire Application Suit for: Motorcycle, Car
- Dimensions (Height*Width*Depth) 1255mm*720mm*435mm 49.4"*28.3"*17.1"
- Net Weight 89kg/196.2lbs
- Gross Weight 106kg/233.7lbs
- Packing Size (height*Width*Depth) 1380mm*730mm*510mm 54.3"*28.7"*20.1"
- Power Requirement 100-240Vac 50/60HZ
- Power Consumption 30VA
- Operating Temperature Range -20℃/-4°F to 70℃/158°F
- Compressed Air Input Range 87-123PSI/6-8.5bar/600-850kPa
- Compressed Air Input Flow 250L/min (8.0cfm)
- Nitrogen Purity 95-99+%
- Nitrogen Output 58L/min(2.0cfm)@116PSI/8bar/800kPa
- Absorption pressure Maximum Nitrogen Pressure in
- Tank 102PSI/7bar/700kPa
- Operating Range 5-90PSI/0.3-6.2bar/35-620kPa
- Resolution 1PSI/0.1bar/5kPa
- Units of Measurement PSI/bar/kPa